Wed. Nov. 12 @ 8pm
Thurs. Nov. 13 @ 4pm
Fri. Nov. 14 @ 8pm
Sat. Nov. 15 @ 2pm & 8pm
Sun. Nov. 16 @ 2pm
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!
This November, Professor Emeritus, Sharon Benge will direct the lively, charming and rarely performed musical Celebration. Written by Harvey Schmidt and Tom Jones, the same team responsible for The Fantasticks, this musical fable tells the story of a dramatic New Year’s Eve that brings together a naïve orphan and a greedy old man. The story follows the lives of these two very different people and reminds us that the unmitigated pursuit of wealth will never have the power to make a person truly happy. Exploring the struggles between youth and age, innocence and experience and spirituality and materialism the musical reveals that love is the only force with the power to make one content.
Box Office Information & Policies
- Ticket prices are $5 for students, kids, and senior citizens and $10 for adults.
- We are now accepting credit card payment through our online "Purchase Tickets with Credit Card" form.
- Patrons submitting a "Reserve Tickets & Pay at Box Office" form or reserving over the phone, please have payment of cash or check when picking up tickets at the box office.
- The Saturday matinee (2:00p.m.) performance is "pay what you can!" The suggested ticket price is $3 but any amount is accepted as a donation to our drama funds. These funds help us with production costs, scholarship funds, and money for student travel. "Pay what you can" is valid only on Saturday 2:00 performance.
- TWU Drama does NOT give any refunds, cash or credit. However, we are happy to accommodate performance date changes within a production.
- Drama major students MUST reserve their complimentary ticket, in person, prior to the performance with the Box Office Manager.
- If you are a prospective student and would like to see a TWU Drama production, please call our Box Office at 940-898-2020 to reserve a complimentary ticket.
- All performances are held in the Redbud Theater Complex.
page updated 10/20/2014 1:55 PM