Tickets Now Available
October 14-18, 2015
Wed. Oct. 14 @ 8pm
Thur. Oct. 15 @ 4pm
Fri. Oct. 16 @ 8pm
Sat. Oct. 17 @ 2pm
Sat. Oct. 17 @ 8pm
Sun. Oct. 18 @ 2pm
Reserve your tickets now and plan to stay for our talk-backs!
We will be pleased to hear from our fellow TWU pioneers: Dr. Abigail Tilton, Assosciate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences; Dr. Agatha Beins from Women's Studies; English Professor, Dr. Ashley Bender; and Dr. Linda Rubin from Psychology.
All talk-backs will be held promptly after the performance.
Wednesday, Oct. 14th 8pm Performance: Dr. Abigail Tilton, CAS Associate Dean and Dr. Agatha Beins, Assistant Professor of Women's Studies
Friday, Oct. 16th 8pm Performance: Dr. Ashley Bender, Assistant Professor of English
Saturday, Oct. 17th 8pm Performance: Dr. Linda Rubin, Professor of Psychology
Seven is a ground-breaking work of documentary theatre that captures the remarkable lives of a diverse and courageous group of women leaders around the world. A collaboration by seven award-winning female playwrights, the play is based on personal interviews with seven women in the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network who have triumphed over enormous obstacles to bring about major changes in their home countries of Russia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Afghanistan, Guatemala, and Cambodia.
With gratitude to Vital Voices Global Partnership
Read the SEVEN Press Release [PDF].
Box Office Information & Policies
- Ticket prices are $5 for students, kids, and senior citizens and $10 for adults.
- We are now accepting credit card payment through our online "Purchase Tickets with Credit Card" form.
- Patrons submitting a "Reserve Tickets & Pay at Box Office" form or reserving over the phone, please have payment of cash or check when picking up tickets at the box office.
- The Saturday matinee (2:00p.m.) performance is "pay what you can!" The suggested ticket price is $3 but any amount is accepted as a donation to our drama funds. These funds help us with production costs, scholarship funds, and money for student travel. "Pay what you can" is valid only on Saturday 2:00 performance.
- TWU Drama does NOT give any refunds, cash or credit. However, we are happy to accommodate performance date changes within a production.
- Drama major students MUST reserve their complimentary ticket, in person, prior to the performance with the Box Office Manager.
- If you are a prospective student and would like to see a TWU Drama production, please call our Box Office at 940-898-2020 to reserve a complimentary ticket.
- All performances are held in the Redbud Theater Complex.
page updated 10/8/2015 4:56 PM