Tickets for Speech and Debate will go on sale after Labor Day.
- Purchase Tickets with Credit Card
- Reserve Tickets & Pay at Box Office (cash or check)
- Reserve Tickets via phone at (940)-898-2020
Box Office Information & Policies
- Ticket prices are $5 for students, kids, and senior citizens and $10 for adults.
- We are now accepting credit card payment through our online "Purchase Tickets with Credit Card" form.
- Patrons submitting a "Reserve Tickets & Pay at Box Office" form or reserving over the phone, please have payment of cash or check when picking up tickets at the box office.
- The Saturday matinee (2:00p.m.) performance is "pay what you can!" The suggested ticket price is $5 but any amount is accepted as a donation to our drama funds. These funds help us with production costs, scholarship funds, and money for student travel. "Pay what you can" is valid only on Saturday 2:00 performance.
- TWU Drama does NOT give any refunds, cash or credit. However, we are happy to accommodate performance date changes within a production.
- Drama major students MUST reserve their complimentary ticket, in person, prior to the performance with the Box Office Manager.
- If you are a prospective student and would like to see a TWU Drama production, please call our Box Office at 940-898-2020 to reserve a complimentary ticket.
- All performances are held in the Redbud Theater Complex.
page updated 8/28/2014 11:16 AM