The Night Witches
by Steven Young
Directed by Dr. Patrick Bynane
Apr. 30 @ 8:00p.m.
May. 1 @ 8:00p.m.
Come and support The Night Witches cast and crew during their final performances stateside.
TWU Drama students and Program Director, Dr. Patrick Bynane with Professor Emerita, Sharon Benge leave on May 11th to tour this production at the Brighton Fringe Festival. This festival is one of the largest performing arts festivals in the world. Tickets are free, however we will be taking donations to help fund some of the activities the students will participate in during their time in London. Seating is very limited so reserve your tickets today!
- PATRONS: Please do not reserve tickets for The Night Witches with the "purchase tickets with credit card" option. These performances are free and our policy states that we will not be able to give refunds, cash or credit card.
- Purchase Tickets with Credit Card
- Reserve Tickets & Pay at Box Office (cash or check)
- Reserve Tickets via phone at (940)-898-2020
General Box Office Information
- Announcing our new "pay what you can" performance: The Saturday matinee (2:00p.m.) performance is now "pay what you can!" The suggested ticket price is $5 but any amount is accepted as a donation to our drama funds. These funds help us with production costs, scholarship funds, and money for student travel. "Pay what you can" is valid only on Saturday 2:00 performance.
- Ticket prices are $5 for students, kids, and senior citizens and $10 for adults.
- We are now accepting credit card payment through our online "Purchase Tickets with Credit Card" form.
- Patrons submitting a "Reserve Tickets & Pay at Box Office" form or reserving over the phone, please have payment of cash or check when picking up tickets at the box office.
- TWU Drama does NOT give any refunds, cash or credit. However, we are happy to accommodate performance date changes within a production.
- If you are a prospective student and would like to see a TWU Drama production, please call our Box Office at 940-898-2020 to reserve a complimentary ticket.
- All performances are held in the Redbud Theater Complex.
page updated 4/18/2014 2:45 PM