Story by James and Deborah Howe, adapted for the stage by Jon Klein
Music composition by Chris Jeffries
Directed by Cristin Thomas
Show dates: June 19-30, 2013
A dancing cat, a howling dog, and a vampire bunny. The perfect pet combination for any family. It’s a dark and stormy night and Chester (the family cat) and Harold (the family dog) sit waiting for their owners to return home from the movies. Chester and Harold are more than just pets, they’re good friends too. When the Monroes finally get home, they come bearing a surprise: they’ve found a bunny in the movie theater. But this is no ordinary rabbit… this is the extraordinary Bunnicula. When the family’s produce starts losing its juice, Chester thinks he knows what’s causing the fantastic phenomenon. Bunnicula is a vampire! Or maybe Chester’s imagination is getting the better of him. Singing and dancing their way through this hilarious mystery, the furry friends find room in their hearts, and in their home, for one very unique bunny.
• Wednesday, June 19 at 10:00am
• Thursday, June 20 at 10:00am
• Friday, June 21 at 10:00am & 2:00pm
• Saturday, June 22 at 2:00pm & 7:00pm
• Sunday, June 23 at 2:00pm
• Wednesday, June 26 at 10:00am
• Thursday, June 27 at 10:00am
• Friday, June 28 at 10:00am & 2:00pm
• Saturday, June 29 at 2:00pm & 7:00pm
• Sunday, June 30 at 2:00pm
Ticket prices are $5 for students, kids, and senior citizens and $10 for adults.