- Sign language interpreters
- Carbonless note taking paper
- Testing accommodations
- Services to ensure equal access to university programs
- Recommendations for appropriate academic support services
- Referrals for other services on campus and in the community
Students requesting services must complete an application form and provide our office with verification of a disability. Once registered, students are eligible to receive appropriate accommodations through the university. Students should register with the office of Disability Support Services as early as possible to help ensure that all accommodations are in place by the beginning of the semester.
page last updated 6/18/2015 4:13 PM