Dr. Ann Stuart
Chancellor and PresidentState funds cover basic operations of the University, but only through the generosity of individual and corporate donors can we sustain and build the momentum needed for a distinguished university in the 21st Century.
Chancellor's Circle donors are vital to TWU's success. Gifts such as yours let us meet needs and fund opportunities that would not otherwise be possible. These unrestricted dollars make it possible to:
- Fund travel expenses for student groups to participate and share research at national conferences.
- Provide awards for outstanding faculty accomplishments.
- Underwrite scholarships for staff to realize their educational goals.
- Fund the purchase of student art for University facilities.
- Support study-abroad opportunities for faculty and students.
Benefits of being a Chancellor's Circle Member
When you make a minimum annual contribution of $1,000 to the Chancellor's Circle, you have the opportunity to help students realize their personal and professional goals. As a member of the Chancellor's Circle, you will receive:
- Invitations to special events on our campuses.
- Recognition in the TWU Donor Honor Roll - available on the web.
- Limited edition of a special University memento created especially for the Chancellor's Circle contributors.
- Parking hang tag for Denton & Dallas (Not to be used as a substitute for parking registration for current faculty, staff or students.)
As a member of the Chancellor's Circle, you have the opportunity
to help students realize their personal and professional goals.
To receive more information on opportunities through the Chancellor's Circle, please contact
Patrice Benfield Frisby
Development Officer - Annual Giving
page last updated 4/5/2013 4:39 PM