Dental hygiene majors also may qualify for scholarships from:
- The Bette Andrews Dental Hygiene Scholarship (awarded by Dental Hygiene faculty)
- Dallas Dental Hygiene Society
- Greater Fort Worth Dental Hygienists' Society
- Texas Dental Hygienists' Association
- American Dental Hygienists’ Association
- American Dental Association
- Nancy Glick Dental Hygiene Scholarship. RDH to BSDH students can apply once they are in the program.
You will have program expenses in addition to tuition and fees.
- Junior year - approximately $2,500 for CPR certification, uniforms, instruments and supplies, which will be used during your last two years in the program.
- Senior year - approximately $2,000 for additional insturments, supplies, licensure examination fees, and an optional review course in preparation for the National Dental Hygiene Board Examination.
page last updated 4/29/2014 10:04 AM