Texas Woman's University is an institution of higher education dedicated to the pursuit of educational, research, and public service objectives. To attain these objectives, the University has as one of its responsibilities the securing of a staff of competent employees and expending as effectively and economically as possible the monies placed in its charge for salaries and wages.
It is the policy of the university to distribute fairly and equitably money available for salaries and wages. And, that there will be no discrimination based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national or ethnic origin, veteran status or against qualified disabled persons. To ensure the fulfillment of this policy, rates of pay will be based on duties, responsibilities, education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, compensable work factors, internal equity, market analysis, and the availability of funds.
For the Compensation policy, please click on the link below:
- Compensation Pay Plan Policy
- Classified Compensation University Pay Plan 2015-2016
- Professional & Administrative Titles 2015-2016
- Seasonal Pay Plan 2015-2016
Titles that are not included in Executive Management or Professional & Administrative positions and will have a minimum and maximum base salary established in the compensation pay plan.
TWU Classified titles are available for your viewing.
Job Descriptions with Classified Titles
Professional & Administrative Titles
Position titles that meets the below criteria:
1. The position is either the administrator or director of a recognized department or budgeted entity and is not more than one level below the Chancellor and President or Vice President and is responsible for the preparation and administration of the policies, programs, and internal procedures of the department or entity; or 2. The position is either the associate or assistant administrator of a recognized department or budgeted entity and is not more than three levels below the Chancellor and President or a Vice President and is responsible for participating in the administration of the department or entity or a major function thereof and is responsible for the duties and responsibilities of the administrator or director in his/her absence; or 3. Position has a managerial title and is responsible for the managerial process of a major function; or
The position requires, as a bona fide occupational qualification, specialized training or certification in a professional field of science or learning
TWU Professional & Administrative titles are available for your viewing.
Job Descriptions with Professional & Administrative Titles
All staff positions at the University will have a written job description. Each job description will include the official job title, a job summary, a description of the duties and responsibilities characteristic of the job, and a statement of the minimum education and experience qualifications, certification and licensing requirements if any, and the knowledge, skills and abilities a person should possess to fill a position with a reasonable prospect of success.
page updated 4/26/2016 10:13 AM