Parking on Campus
Denton Parking Permits
Commuter parking permits are $70 for the year (fall through summer).
Denton Campus Map
Denton Parking Map
Remember commuters can park in MAROON & BLACK lots. However, between 4 pm - 9pm all students with parking decals can park in any zone except visitor, reserved, yellow curb, and fire lanes.
Dallas Parking Information
Houston Parking Information
Denton Top 10 On & Off Campus Parking Tips
1. Use your campus resources – We're here to help!
Parking On Campus (decal required)
2. Arrive early!
- The first 2 weeks of class are especially busy because everyone is on campus. As the semester progresses, many students are off campus teaching, doing clinicals, etc.
3. Save time – Go directly to the largest lots!
4. Stay for lunch! Save time & your parking spot by not leaving campus.
5. Confirm that your decal is current & displayed properly.
6. Consider public transportation:
7. Carpool – Look for other TWU commuters on:
Parking Off Campus (no decal required)
8. Visit campus early & become familiar with neighborhoods surrounding campus.
9. Confirm your curb is really off campus – No parking next to painted curbs!
10. Follow state parking guidelines – Watch out for fire hydrants!
page last updated 10/31/2014 11:01 AM