Let us know how we can help you. Stop by our office, send us an email, or connect with us on Facebook.
Hang Out in the eLounge
As an online or commuter student you may not be able to come on campus to find out about all the services that are available to you. That’s not a problem! We understand. Just meet us online in the eLounge, our virtual hang out, and we will bring the information to you. Can't join us for the live chats, watch the recording. Go to our "Events" tab to see the full eLounge schedule.
Holiday Gift Program
It’s the holiday season again! We all know how exciting and potentially stressful this time can be, and want to introduce the Holiday Gift Program (HGP) as a potential opportunity for Student parents in need. The Holiday Gift Program for students with young families was established several years ago to assist TWU student families with financial needs by providing gifts for their children during the holiday season.
TO SPONSOR A FAMILY [Click Here]
FOR STUDENTS WHO WANT TO APPLY
Please apply for this program if you feel you might qualify. This survey can be accessed through the TWU SharePoint website. Here are some key steps that you must know in order for your application to be sent in successfully. If you do not follow all of these steps you run the risk of your application not being sent properly to the HGP staff, in turn meaning you would not be eligible for this year’s Holiday Gift Program
1. Copy and paste this link into your web browser:
a. If you are completing this survey off campus, you will be asked to sign in when entering this website. Please sign in EXACTLY as follows
b. It is very important you have the correct backslash or you cannot sign in.
2. Once you have entered the site, you will see a blue toolbar. Please click “New” and your survey will begin.
3. You must complete your survey all together and click “OK” at the end.
a. If you do not click the OK button, your survey will not be sent to the HGP staff, and we have no way of collecting your survey data.
4. After you have completed the survey, you will receive a confirmation email from the HGP staff within 5 business days. If you do not receive an email, your application may not have been submitted. In this instance, please call the Commuter Services office at 940-898-2789.
5. After your application has been received, your application will be reviewed to determine eligibility for the program. You will be notified if it is accepted or not.
6. ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NOVEMBER 2nd AT 11:59 PM
We hope for this year’s Holiday Gift Program to be the best we’ve seen yet. Thank you and happy holidays!!
Join us for a year-long celebration of 100 years of the Lasso student newspaper. A series of events around the themes "Women and Media" and "100" is planned for the 2014-2015 school year.
Parents and Guardians
Parents and guardians, we are thrilled that you and your student have chosen Texas Woman’s University! One thing commuters struggle with is getting involved on campus. Campus involvement is an essential key to students' success at TWU and feeling like they are part of the campus community. You can help your student by getting involved, too! Join our LISTSERV and receive emails about events, activities, and deadlines. Support your commuter by staying informed and getting involved!
To subscribe to (or unsubscribe from) our LISTSERV, follow these steps:
- Send an email to Sympa@lists.twu.edu with the subject line: "Subscribe Pioneer-Family" or "Unsubscribe Pioneer-Family"
- Leave the body of the email blank.
- Within a few minutes, you should receive a subscription/unsubscription confirmation email.