We will have several summer camps and Individual treatment sessions and speech, language, and hearing assessments for the summer. 2015 Summer Camps will fill up quickly. Call 940-898-2285 to reserve your spot.
Services include assessment and intervention for both children and adults with all types of speech difficulty, including:
- Voice Disorders
- Foreign accent reduction
Assessment and intervention of language disorders are both traditional and innovative. Therapy is designed to meet the needs of individuals who have communication disorders such as:
- Language Delay or Disorder
- Impairment due to progressive neurological conditions (i.e. MS, ALS, Parkinson's)
- Neurological impairment due to damage or trauma (i.e. stroke, closed head injury)
Assessments of hearing in infants, children and adults are conducted and/or supervised by a certified and licensed audiologist using state of the art equipment. Personal consultation and individual recommendations are provided following every evaluation.
Hearing testing and Therapy Services include:
- Adult and pediatric hearing assessments
- Screening for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Auditory - Verbal Therapy for children with hearing loss
- Aural rehabilitation for users of cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Reading clinic for deaf students
Appointments are available for evaluations and/or therapy at the TWU Speech-Language & Hearing Clinic by calling(940) 898-2285. Clinical staff are available to discuss concerns with interested individuals.
- Child Case History
- Adult Audiology Case History
- Adult Speech-Language Case History
- Adult Voice Case History
Clinic Fee Shedule
For a full list of fees for services provided, please see the fee structure attached.
601 MCL (Multipurpose Classroom Building)
at the corner of Bell Avenue and College Street
TWU Speech-Language & Hearing Clinic
P.O. Box 425737
Denton, TX 76204-5737
(940) 898-2285 phone
(940) 898-2276 fax
page updated 3/17/2015 3:40 PM