We will have several summer camps and Individual treatment sessions and speech, language, and hearing assessments for the summer. More information.
Services include assessment and intervention for both children and adults with all types of speech difficulty, including:
- Voice Disorders
- Foreign accent reduction
Assessment and intervention of language disorders are both traditional and innovative. Therapy is designed to meet the needs of individuals who have communication disorders such as:
- Language Delay or Disorder
- Impairment due to progressive neurological conditions (i.e. MS, ALS, Parkinson's)
- Neurological impairment due to damage or trauma (i.e. stroke, closed head injury)
Assessments of hearing in infants, children and adults are conducted and/or supervised by a certified and licensed audiologist using state of the art equipment. Personal consultation and individual recommendations are provided following every evaluation.
Hearing testing and Therapy Services include:
- Adult and pediatric hearing assessments
- Screening for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Auditory - Verbal Therapy for children with hearing loss
- Aural rehabilitation for users of cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Reading clinic for deaf students
Appointments are available for evaluations and/or therapy at the TWU Speech-Language & Hearing Clinic by calling(940) 898-2285. Clinical staff is available to discuss concerns with interested individuals.
601 MCL (Multipurpose Classroom Building)
at the corner of Bell Avenue and College Street
TWU Speech-Language & Hearing Clinic
P.O. Box 425737
Denton, TX 76204-5737
(940) 898-2285 phone
(940) 898-2276 fax
page updated 12/9/2014 9:22 AM