The accredited program prepares students to apply for Texas licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist and the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology.
Why Choose TWU?
- Interactive classes taught by accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Specialized coursework with experiential learning
- Each student has a variety of clinical experiences
- Balance between coursework and clinical experiences
- Two different learning venues:
- Classes held on Denton and Dallas campuses in the evenings
- Diverse practicum experiences 2-5 days a week
- Students begin in summer or fall each year
- Funded by Texas Education Agency to train SLPs to work in Texas schools
- Classes held at regional Education Service Centers throughout Texas and via webinar format
- Cohorts admitted every two years
The Master’s of Science education program in Speech-Language Pathology at Texas Woman’s University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), 2200 Research Boulevard #310, Rockville, Maryland 20850, 800 498-2071 or 301 296-5700.Accreditation Information including program completion rates, praxis examination pass rates and employment rate of our graduate students.
page last updated 10/20/2014 2:53 PM