Hearing and speech/language screenings as well as dental hygiene services will be provided to children 5 to 12 years of age. More about “Communication Sciences and Dental Hygiene Team up for Kids Clinic”...
About the Department
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders prepares a diverse community of students to excel in careers in speech-language pathology and education of the deaf and hard of hearing. We offer a B.S. in Communication Sciences, M.S. in Deaf Education, M.S. in Speech Language Pathology.
Why Choose TWU Communication Sciences?
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized coursework with experiential learning
- Accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Affordable tuition
Careers in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Our undergraduate program prepares students to enter graduate programs/careers in the areas of:
- Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Speech-Language Pathology
Our graduate programs prepare students for exciting and rewarding careers as:
- Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Speech-Language Pathologists