skip to content

To be eligible for On-Campus Jobs, a student must meet the following:
  • Enrolled in at least one credit hour at TWU.
  • Complete the federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form at the time of hire. This form requires an employee to provide proof of identification. Look through the List of Acceptable Documents to see which documents are allowed. One document from List A or one document each for List B and C is required.
  • For Payroll purposes, students must be able to present original social security card at time of hire.

Additional Forms Required at Time of Hire:

Students working on campus are allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours per week when classes are in session.

Students may work more than one job on campus, but the total amount of hours for all jobs combined may only be 20 hours per week, maximum.

On-campus jobs are classified by two categories: Work Study, Non-Work Study

To apply for a Work Study job, you must have been awarded a Work Study grant through Financial Aid. For additional information regarding Work Study grants, including eligibility requirements and how to apply for a Work Study grant, please visit the Financial Aid website.

Non-Work Study positions are reserved for students who do not receive Work Study.

If you have been awarded a Work Study grant, then you may apply for any Work Study position.

If you have not been awarded a Work Study grant, then you may apply for any Non-Work Study position.

page last updated 2/8/2016 1:09 PM