To schedule an appointment, please call Career Services at 940-898-2950. If you are unable to come in for an appointment, please review the Getting Started section.
- Learn practical job-related skills.
- Identify career goals.
- Acquire experience and skills that will enhance career growth and development.
- Bring information back to the classroom and provide feedback on real-life case studies.
- Combine career-related work experience with academic course work.
- Work on programs & with equipment not available on the college campus.
- Establish contacts & begin networking for future job employment.
- Develop confidence and learn to interact professionally with peers.
- Build a career-oriented work record & Explore options within your major field.
page updated 5/21/2013 1:02 PM