- Appointments usually take about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Your career counselor will talk with you to determine your particular situation and your needs.
- You may be asked to complete one of several career assessments which can help guide you in focusing on career areas.
- Your career counselor will explain any assessment results and will provide you with resources in order to research career options.
To schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor,
A Career Counselor can assist you with...
- Evaluating your interest, personality, and work values using career assessments.
- Developing an effective decision-making process in choosing a major/career.
- Helping you answer the question "What Can I Do With This Major?"
- Exploring your career options with the Career Library and Exploration Websites.
- Choosing a major and finding a career that you will enjoy.
page updated 2/8/2016 1:09 PM