Basic Employment Student Training (B.E.S.T.)
Are you the best candidate for the job?
B.E.S.T. is a fun and interactive training program tailored to help you start developing the skills you need for career success.
The training is designed to help students grow in on-campus positions, but students wanting to grow regardless of job location would also benefit from participating.
The training will cover:
- Developing effective communication and customer service skills
- Building good time management and organizational skills
- Work Ethic/Dress Code/Getting Paid
2013 Session dates & times:
- Aug. 30 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
- Sept. 06 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
- Sept. 13 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
- Sept. 20 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
- Sept. 27 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
Call Career Services at 940-898-2950 to sign up for a session!
page last updated 12/5/2013 8:49 AM