Basic Employment Student Training (B.E.S.T.)
Are you the best candidate for the job?
B.E.S.T. is a fun and interactive training program tailored to help you start developing the skills you need for career success.
The training is designed to help students grow in on-campus positions, but students wanting to grow regardless of job location would also benefit from participating.
The training will cover:
- Developing effective communication and customer service skills
- Building good time management and organizational skills
- Work Ethic/Dress Code/Getting Paid
Fall 2015 Session dates & times:
- Friday, August 28: 10:00am - 12:00 pm - MCL 702
- Friday, September 4: 10:00am - 12:00 pm - MCL 702
- Friday, September 11: 10:00am - 12:00 pm - MCL 702
- Friday, September 18: 10:00am - 12:00 pm - MCL 702
- Friday, September 25: 10:00am - 12:00 pm - MCL 702
Call Career Services at 940-898-2950 to sign up for a session!
page last updated 9/29/2015 1:47 PM