YOU MUST USE YOUR TWU EMPLOYEE ID To Log-On
To find your ID go to the TWU Pioneer Portal
We are pleased to introduce a new Web-based tool called Retirement Manager!
Retirement Manager is a convenient, secure, Web-based access point from which you can manage your 403(b) retirement plan accounts anytime and anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
NOTE: This is 403(b) only. For TRS information please visit TRS. 457 participants visit the TEXA$AVER site.
All Employees Are Eligible To Participate in a Voluntary 403(b) account.
Learn more about your retirement savings plan(s) by reading the TWU Plan Document .
Use Retirement Manager to:
Change your deferral amount
Enroll in a voluntary TDA (new ORP participants can also use Retirement Manager to enroll in ORP)
- View aggregate balance information across investment providers (available for participants with Fidelity, ING, Lincoln, MetLife, TIAA-Cref, VALIC, Ameriprise, 403bASP, Commonwealth, Pentegra, Northern Life, Security Benefit and Mony accounts).
- Request a Distribution Eligibility Certificate for the following transactions:
- Loans (available only through currently authorized providers)
- Hardship Distribution (available only through currently authorized providers)
- In-Service Exchange / Rollover / Transfers
- Severance of Employment Distribution
- Read educational articles on a range of financial planning topics
- Calculate what you will need to stay on track for retirement with easy-to-use financial calculators
Please see Tutorials:
page last updated 12/3/2014 4:41 PM