Safety Precautions in Displaying the Exhibit
- No dangerous chemical substances, such as caustics, acids, highly combustible solids, fluids, or gases in pressurized tanks may be displayed.
- Any electrical apparatus must be constructed according to standard electrical laws. If in doubt consult a competent electrician or your electrical inspector.
- No live disease-causing organisms that are pathogenic to man or other live vertebrates.
- No microbial cultures, alive or dead, including unknown specimens.
- No vertebrate animals.
- No food, neither human nor animal.
- No syringes, pipettes, and similar devices.
- The Science Fair committee reserves the right of refusal of an exhibit it considers unsafe.
- Any project that does not strictly adhere to the Safety Precautions and Rules for Exhibit will be disqualified.
page last updated 3/7/2014 3:05 PM