Planning an Exhibit
Please note: TWU Science Fair Judges do not interview students during the Fair.
- Study the Judging Criteria in order to make the best possible showing of your exhibit.
- Study the Rules for Exhibits to be certain you understand what is expected of you.
- Since many of the interested visitors will know little about science, remember:
- Keep your exhibit clear.
- Develop explanatory labels (test them on your parents and friends to determine if their meanings are clear).
- Simple, clear-cut and dramatic presentation of an idea does more to show what you know than a large, exceedingly complex exhibit.
- Journals are recommended, but not required.
- Enter your exhibit in the TWU Area Science Fair.
page last updated 9/8/2015 9:26 AM