Denton | Dallas | Houston
Professional Pursuits - Alumni at Work
- Dr. Lottye Brodsky, Founder and President of Lottye Brodsky and Associates
- Shannon Buckner DeMaagd, Volunteer Program Manager at Silverado Hospice
- Wandaliz Elder, Development Assistant at Children's Advocacy Center for Denton County
- Louise Appleman
- Brandie Smith-Young
- Kathy Williams Houston
- Ramiro (Ramsey) Garza III Houston
- Alumni Entrepreneurs
Do you have multiple graduates of Texas Woman’s University (CIA or TSCW) in your family? If so, the Generations program will interest you.
The Office of Alumni Relations wants to record and preserve the stories of alumni with multiple family members with TWU connections. To do so, we need to hear from you!
If you submit your information, it will be recorded in the Generations Album housed at the TWU Alumni House on the Denton campus, as well as the Dallas and Houston campuses. If you wish, each family will be profiled on the Generations Page of the Alumni Relations website, including photos that you may submit. Each issue of the TWU TIMES and TWU Alumni Connections e-newsletter will showcase one family.
To become part of the Generations alumni program, complete the My Generaltion Story Form (Word) to get started.
Generations Memory Book
- The Davis-Wilson Families - posted November 2008
- The Gonzalez Family - posted June 2009
- Lozano-Weber Family -posted June, 2009
- Castillo Family- posted October, 2009
- Guadarrama Family- posted December, 2009
- Arnold Family - posted January, 2010
- Merkh Family- posted June, 2010
- Hollie (Bartlett) and Jeremy Dawson - posted May, 2011
Distinguished Alumni - Where are they now?
Other Alumni News
page last updated 12/18/2014 4:10 PM