TIPS for a great TWU Campus Tour:
Definitely wear comfortable shoes.
It is always a great idea to bring an umbrella – just in case it rains.
Visits are designed for indiviuals and their families to visit and learn about TWU.
A visit* includes:
A campus tour, including residence hall viewing.
- A visit with an Admissions Counselor to learn about the admissions process, financial aid, residence life options, and more.
Official academic advising is not provided during campus visits. Accepted students should consult with the Academic Advising Center or their respective departments for advising.
- For visits within 24 hours, please register by calling our main Admissions number at 940.898.3188 or 866.809.6130.
- For all other individual campus visits, please register using the online form below.
- For group visits, make your reservation by completing the Group Visit Request Form.
- For TWU Houston Center Visits, come to an Open House.
If you or a family member has special needs, please call the Office of Disability Support Services at least five business days prior to your visit, at 940.898.3835.
*In order to receive a high school excuse letter, a tour and visit with an admissions counselor is required.
Weekday Campus Visits Registration Form
page last updated 10/7/2015 11:01 AM