Transfer Connection — an event designed for Transfer Students.
Day: Saturday, April 9, 2016
Time: Check in and Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Transfer Connection sessions: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Hubbard Hall (see map and get directions)
Registration will open early-March 2016
At TWU's Transfer Connection you can...
- Get admissions and financial aid information
- Meet advisers and faculty
- Receive sample degree plans
- Discover services tailored to commuter students
- Receive an application fee award
TWU Programs Presenting at Transfer Connection
- Biology/Medical Technology
- Business Administration
- Communication Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Hygiene
- English, Speech & Foreign Languages
- Family Sciences
- General Studies
- Health Studies
- History, Government, Legal Studies
- Math and Computer Science
- Music/Music Therapy
- Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Pre-Physical Therapy (Kinesiology)
- Social Work
- Teacher Education
- Visual Arts
TWU Offers These Advantages:
- Respected university with nationally ranked programs
- Online, face-to-face and blended programs
- Classes open to women and men
- Most affordable tuition in the DFW metroplex
- A-train service from Dallas to TWU's Denton campus
If you're transferring to TWU and have an associate's degree, go to Transfer Equivalency Guides to learn more about what classes transfer from your school.
page last updated 2/9/2016 4:35 PM