Upcoming Physical Therapy Information Sessions at the Dallas Center
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 10:00 AM- noon
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:00 AM- noon
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:00 AM- noon
Parking is available in TWU Dallas visitor parking. Visitors will need to stop by the foyer area to obtain a parking tag.
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. – Check-in & Registration in Foyer
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:00am – Building Tour – Departing from Foyer
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon – Information about TWU Physical Therapy Program (Room TBA)
Who should attend the Physical Therapy Information Session at the Dallas Center?
- Prospective graduate or transfer students interested in Physical Therapy.
- While graduate (DPT) courses are offered at the TWU Dallas Center, undergraduate (Pre-PT) courses at TWU are offered in Denton only.
- Note that this session focuses on program information. There will be no opportunity for academic advising or registering for classes at the Information Sessions. Detailed admissions questions should be directed to email@example.com or 940-898-2460.
REGISTER NOW for a Dallas Physical Therapy Information Session.
page last updated 12/3/2013 11:40 AM