Upcoming Physical Therapy Information Sessions at the Dallas Center
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 — 10:00 am - Noon
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015 — 10:00 am - Noon
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015 — 10:00 am - Noon
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 — 10:00 am - Noon
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 — 10:00 am - Noon
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 — 10:00 am - Noon
Parking is available in TWU Dallas visitor parking. Visitors will need to stop by the foyer area to obtain a parking tag.
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. – Check-in & Registration in Foyer
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:00am – Building Tour – Departing from Foyer
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon – Information about TWU Physical Therapy Program (Room TBA)
Who should attend the Physical Therapy Information Session at the Dallas Center?
- Prospective graduate or transfer students interested in Physical Therapy.
- While graduate (DPT) courses are offered at the TWU Dallas Center, undergraduate (Pre-PT) courses at TWU are offered in Denton only.
- Note that this session focuses on program information. There will be no opportunity for academic advising or registering for classes at the Information Sessions. Detailed admissions questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-898-2460.
page last updated 8/24/2015 10:50 AM