2016 Occupational Therapy Information Sessions at the Dallas Center
Registration for the following info session dates will open about two months before each event.
- Saturday, March 5, 2016, 10 am - Noon
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10 am - Noon
- Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016, 10 am - Noon
Parking is available in the TWU Dallas parking garage.
- 9:30am - 10:00am - Registration
- 10:00am -10:35am – Information on the TWU OT program, curriculum, expectations, and completing the application packet
- 10:35am – 10:45am – Reflections from Current Students
- 10:45am - 11:10am - Brief overview of financial aid
- 11:10am - 11:30 - General Q&A
- 11:30am-12:00pm - Q&A with faculty; Tours of building
Who should attend the Occupational Therapy Information Session at the Dallas Center?
- Prospective graduate or transfer students interested in Occupational Therapy.
- While graduate (MOT) courses are offered at the TWU Dallas Center, undergraduate (Pre-OT) courses at TWU are offered in Denton only.
- Note that this session focuses on program information. There will be no opportunity for academic advising or registering for classes at the Information Sessions. Detailed admissions questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-898-2807.
page last updated 10/8/2015 5:02 PM