Upcoming Nursing Information Sessions at the Dallas Center
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 10am-12noon – Nursing Traditional/Upper Division Program - The registration for this Information Session is closed. Please keep an eye out for future Information Session dates.
- Additional Dates and Sessions for Nursing RN-BS, RN-MS, and Graduate Programs at the Dallas Center to be announced.
Parking is available in the TWU Dallas Center Parking Garage (next to the TWU Dallas Center) on the day of the event, but please be mindful of the designated handicap and named faculty spots.
- 10-10:15 a.m. - Check-in & Registration in Foyer
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:35a.m. – Admissions and Financial Aid – TWU – Room 1010
- 10:35 a.m.-11:00am – Admissions - Nursing – Room 1010
- 11:00 a.m. – Tour Dallas Campus and Nursing Labs (Optional) – departing from the Foyer
Dallas Nursing Information Sessions feature information for prospective Nursing students (check the specific date to determine which Nursing program will be covered). Note that there will be no opportunity for academic advising or to register for classes at the Information Sessions.
page last updated 5/14/2013 4:07 PM