Register for the Dec. 13th Nursing Information Sessions at the Dallas Center
- REGISTER NOW for the Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, Nursing Information Session. The session will be from 10 a.m. – 12 noon, and is for those interested in the Nursing Traditional/Upper Division Bachelor Degree Program.
- Additional Dates and Sessions for Nursing RN-BS, RN-MS, and Graduate Programs at the Dallas Center to be announced.
Parking is available in the TWU Dallas Center Parking Garage (next to the TWU Dallas Center) on the day of the event, but please be mindful of the designated handicap and named faculty spots.
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Check-in & Registration in Foyer
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:35a.m. – Admissions – TWU – Room 1010
- 10:35 a.m. – 11:00am – Admissions – Nursing – Room 1010
- 11:00 a.m. – Tour Dallas Campus and Nursing Labs (Optional) – departing from the Foyer
Dallas Nursing Information Sessions feature information for prospective Nursing students (check the specific date to determine which Nursing program will be covered). Note that there will be no opportunity for academic advising or to register for classes at the Information Sessions.
page last updated 12/5/2013 9:28 AM