Set up a Portal Account
Keep up with grades, payments, financial aid status and more. All students must have a Pioneer Portal account.
Register for Orientation
- Register at the Orientation site based on your classification.
- Email The Center for Student Development or call 940-898-3626 for more information.
Submit documentation of your bacterial meningitis vaccination to the Office of Admissions Processing prior to attending orientation:Office of Admissions Processing
Admissions Building, Suite 130
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, Texas 76204
Apply for Financial Aid
Apply early to improve your chances of getting maximum aid.
- File your Federal Tax Return
- Request a PIN at the PIN Web site.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete all sections of the TWU Financial Aid Certification and Information Form (CIF).
- Visit the Office of Financial Aid for more information.
Check out Housing
- Visit Housing for Housing and Meal Applications if you plan to live on campus.
- Email University Housing or call 940-898-3676 if you have questions.
Send Final Transcripts
- High school students send a final transcript following graduation.
- Transfer students send a final transcript at the completion of the current term.
- Graduates students completing an undergraduate degree or leveling course work send final transcript(s) to:
Office of Admissions Processing
PO Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
Visit the Admissions Processing for more information.
Pay Your Bill
- Visit the Office of the Bursar for information about creating a quarterly installment plan, making a payment, understanding your bill, and meeting payment deadlines.
- Be sure to pay by the deadline to avoid deletion of your course schedule.
page last updated 12/1/2014 11:48 AM