skip to content

Read the instructions carefully for the form you are completing. Omissions of information will delay your request.

  • Texas Uniform Admission Policy
    Form 1 - For students who entered Grade 9 BEFORE the 2007-2008 School Year
    Form 2 - For students who entered Grade 9 in 2007-2008 or LATER
    Please Note: In order for a student to be considered for admission, this form is required for any student whose high school transcript does not include that he or she is on track to complete the Recommended High School Program or the Distinguished Achievement Program. This form, along with all other credentials to be considered for admission, must be on file with The Office of Admissions Processing, Texas Woman’s University.
  • TOEFL Exemption Form 
    Use this form to verify that you qualify for a TOEFL exemption, please visit the Office of International Education to view the qualifications for exemption.
  • Application Change Form 
    Use this form to make changes to your application. Start terms may be moved forward or backward but cannot be moved more than two terms. One cannot move a start term to a semester that is already in session. Current students can request a change of major through the TWU Registrar's website. Graduate students who are already admitted and want to defer their start term must request the deferral through their academic department; do not submit an application change form.
  • Application for Academic Fresh Start
    Use this form if you want to apply to the Academic Fresh Start programs. Please review the information about this academic forgiveness program in the General Catalog under the section titled Admission Information.
  • Application Fee Refund Request
    Please keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable. However, use this form if you feel your circumstances warrant a refund.
    You must also submit the Request for Check form (PDF).
  • Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal
    Any undergraduate applicant denied admission to Texas Woman's University may appeal the decision in writing. Graduate applicants who wish to make an appeal must contact the academic department to which they applied. The Office of Admissions Processing does not handle graduate level admissions appeals.
  • Application Withdrawal Form
    This form is to withdraw your application to TWU. The application will no longer be active and all communications from the Office of Admissions Processing will cease.
  • Student Information Changes
    Use this form to update or provide verification of your social security number. Please note you will need to provide a copy of a government issued photo ID.

page last updated 3/31/2015 11:43 AM