Have you submitted all the required application materials?
|Send materials to:||Texas Woman's University
Office of Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
If you are an international applicant please reference
TWU requires an official transcript from every institution attended. Transcripts may be electronic or printed.
- Electronic transcripts must be sent through a secured, third-party service directly to TWU from the sending institution.
- Speede, Parchment, Credentials, Inc. eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, among others.
- These services can send the transcripts electronically to OAP@twu.edu.
- TWU cannot accept an electronic transcript directly from an applicant.
- Printed transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to TWU, or delivered in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Unopened transcripts may be forwarded by mail to TWU by the applicant in the original sealed envelope.
- Applicants can take official documents to the Dallas/ Houston offices to be verified and sent via intercampus mail to Denton.
- International transcripts should be sent or hand delivered to the Office of Admissions Processing, whether or not you are considered an international applicant.
- Any sign of tampering will render the transcript unofficial and invalid.
- TWU cannot accept faxed transcripts of any kind, from either the applicant or the institution.
State Mandated Immunization Requirement
Effective January 1, 2012, Texas law requires that all new and transfer college students must receive a vaccination or booster against bacterial meningitis. Students 22 years of age or older are not required to file the exemption or show proof of the vaccination.
Students required to have the vaccination or booster will not be able to register for courses until a valid immunization record or a notarized DSHS official Conscientious Objection Form has been provided to the Office of the Registrar or the Office of Admissions Processing.