Create your Portal Account:
(If you already have a portal account, skip this step)
- Go to https://portal.twu.edu/createaccount.asp
- Your SSN and birth date must match what you provided on your application.
- If you did NOT provide your SSN on your application then use your student ID number.
- Fill out the form and click the ‘Create My Account’ button.
- After successfully creating your account, your username will be displayed.
- Please take care to remember the username and password.
Log in to WebAdvisor:
- Go to https://webadvisor.twu.edu
- Click ‘Login’ in the upper right corner.
- Enter the username and password you created in the steps above.
- Click Submit.
- Click the blue rectangle labeled ‘Applicants’.
- Click any of the links to view your information.
Before we can process your file, we must receive all of your application materials. Find out what you are missing on WebAdvisor in "My Documents" under the Communication heading. Find out your application status on WebAdvisor in "Admission Status" under the Admission Information heading.
For application processing questions, contact:
Office of Admissions Processing (940) 898-3076 OAP@twu.edu
For technical assistance, contact:
Technology Service Desk (940) 898-3971 email@example.com
page updated 9/22/2014 11:07 AM