State Mandated Immunization Requirement
Effective January 1, 2012, Texas law requires that all new and transfer college students must receive a vaccination or booster against bacterial meningitis. Students 22 years of age or older are not required to file the exemption or show proof of the vaccination.
Students required to have the vaccination or booster will not be able to register for courses until a valid immunization record or a notarized DSHS official Conscientious Objection Form has been provided to the Office of the Registrar or the Office of Admissions Processing.
Have you submitted all the required application materials?
|Send materials to:
Texas Woman's University
Office of Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
TWU requires an official transcript from each institution attended. Transcripts may be electronic or printed.
- Electronic transcripts (Speede, Scripsafe, etc.) must be sent through a secured system directly to TWU from the sending institution.
- Printed transcripts must be sent to TWU directly from the institution or delivered personally in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Applicants can take official documents to the Dallas/ Houston offices to be verified and sent via intercampus mail.
- Any sign of tampering will render the transcript unofficial and invalid.
- International transcripts should be sent or hand delivered to the Office of International Education whether or not you are considered an international applicant.