Chancellor and President
Carine Feyten, Ph.D.
Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
Robert Neely, Ph.D.
Interim Vice President for Finance & Administration
B. J. Crain
Vice President for Student Life
Monica Mendez-Grant, Ed.D.
Vice President for Enrollment Services
Gary T. Ray, M.Ed.
Areas of University Administration
- Board of Regents
- Appointed by the governor of Texas, the TWU Board of Regents is the governing body of the university.
- Chancellor and President
- The mission, history, accreditation and executive leadership of the university.
- Provost / Academic Affairs
- The leadership for the core work of teaching, learning and scholarship.
- Finance & Administration
- Responsible for the overall administration, budgeting, financial operations, and facilities management of the university.
- Student Life
- Student Life supports and enhances the students’ academic experience through services and programs that develop the students holistically.
- Enrollment Services
- Responsible for the admissions, financial aid, and registration processes of the university.
- General Counsel
- Performs legal and administrative work for the University
- Faculty Senate
- The Senate, comprised of elected faculty representatives, is a deliberative assembly charged with recommending academic policies and voicing faculty concerns.
- Graduate Council
- The elected, delegate body of the Graduate Faculty that formulates Graduate School policies and is responsible for reviewing and making recommendations on all matters affecting the University's graduate programs.
- Staff Council
- Elected staff representatives organized to provide opportunities for democratic representation.
- Policies & Procedures
- University policies, procedures and guidelines.