- The School of Management has received national accreditation of its business programs by the Acccreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- TWU’s doctoral program in school psychology received a seven-year accreditation from the American Psychological Association (APA), the maximum accreditation period awarded by the association.
- The Terry Foundation — the state's largest private scholarship program — will expand to include 16 students from TWU beginning next fall.
- TWU’s Occupational Therapy program is ranked 15th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report in the magazine’s recent “Best Graduate Schools of 2013” list.
- TWU’s Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) team won the 2012 regional SIFE competition in Dallas, the team’s seventh win in 13 years.
G.I. Jobs magazine has named TWU one of its top Military Friendly Schools for three consecutive years.
page last updated 11/16/2012