The Office of Academic Assessment plans to conduct workshops throughout the 2014-15 academic year on a variety of topics that may focus on the following:
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Developing Rubrics
- Institutional Improvement Reporting & Planning
- Best Practices in Academic Assessment
- Establishing Inter-rater Reliability
- Integrated Course Design
- Curriculum Development
- Other Topics of Interest to Faculty, Department Chairs, Directors, & Staff
Workshops can be developed for university-wide participation or tailored to meet individual academic unit needs. These professional development opportunities are available for Denton, Dallas, and Houston Campuses.
You are encouraged to send any ideas for workshop topics or to request a particular workshop for a group, department, etc. to Terry Senne at email@example.com or (940)-898-3029.
page last updated 2/16/2015 9:51 AM