Certificate Program Academic II Reporting Information Sessions
The purpose of the information sessions will be to provide guidance for the successful completion of Academic II reporting forms for TWU Certificate Programs. Dates and locations are as follows:
- Wednesday, February 26, 10:00 - 11:00 [Denton SH 308, Dallas IHSD 3514, & Houston IHSH 3115]
- Thursday, February 27, 12:00 - 1:00 [Denton SH 308, Dallas IHSD 4302, & Houston IHSH 3115]
- Friday, February 28, 2:00 - 3:00 [Denton SH 308, Dallas IHSD 4302, & Houston IHSH 3115]
Alternatively, Terry Senne will be happy to meet with individual academic units to share the same information.
The Office of Academic Assessment plans to conduct workshops throughout the 2013-14 academic year on a variety of topics that may focus on the following:
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Developing Rubrics
- Institutional Improvement Reporting & Planning
- Best Practices in Academic Assessment
- Establishing Inter-rater Reliability
- Integrated Course Design
- Curriculum Development
- Other Topics of Interest to Faculty, Department Chairs, Directors, & Staff
Workshops can be developed for university-wide participation or tailored to meet individual academic unit needs. These professional development opportunities are available for Denton, Dallas, and Houston Campuses.
You are encouraged to send any ideas for workshop topics or to request a particular workshop for a group, department, etc. to Terry Senne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (940)-898-3029.
page last updated 3/6/2014 3:15 PM