- A Request for Marketing Assistance form should be submitted, along with supporting documentation (not to exceed 3 pages including form), to the appropriate dean. Requests will not be accepted after the deadline.
- A completed Request for Marketing Assistance form and supporting documentation are required for each program you wish to be considered for targeted marketing.
- To be selected for targeted marketing, your program must fall into one of the following categories:
- Programs that are strong credit hour producers
- Programs that can demonstrate strong growth potential
- Programs that seem to be underperforming with respect to national educational demands
- Programs that have a strong potential to enhance the TWU image
- Program requests will be evaluated and selected based on the following criteria:
- Current or potential student enrollment
- Current or potential credit hour production
- Demonstrated market demand (based on reliable, external data such as regional, statewide or national trends, etc.)
- Relevant recommendations from the most current academic program review
- Relationship to the TWU image and brand
- Program requests should be submitted to the appropriate dean by June 15, 2012. Academic Deans should review the requests and indicate those recommended for approval. All requests should be submitted to the Office of the Provost by July 6, 2012. The Strategic Marketing Committee will review the requests and notify the Academic Deans of the programs selected by August 1, 2012.
If you have any questions while preparing your request, please feel free to contact the Office of the Provost or the Office of Marketing and Communication.
page last updated 3/8/2013 8:36 AM