I. University Curriculum Committee Process Deadlines:
NOTE: Course fee changes are managed separately from course changes. See below.
II. Core Curriculum Deadlines
Send memo proposals and syllabi for:
- Courses currently approved for Multicultural or Women’s Studies to be approved for Multicultural Women’s Studies or new courses for this division of the core
- Global Perspectives courses
- Courses for other divisions of the core
- Courses to meet the Oral Communications competency
Deadlines for submission and review at Undergraduate Council meetings:
- Aug. 15 - for review in Sept. meeting and inclusion in online schedule of classes
- Sept. 15 - for review in Oct. meeting and inclusion in online schedule of classes
- Oct. 15 - for review in Nov. meeting and inclusion in online schedule of classes
- Nov. 15 - for review in Jan. meeting and inclusion in online schedule of classes
- Jan. 15 - for review in Feb. meeting and inclusion in online schedule of classes
III. Malpractice Liability Insurance
- November - review current list of courses with Malpractice Liability Insurance for accuracy. A list may be obtained from the Office of Undergraduate Studies.
IV. Out of Country/ State Course and Off-Campus Courses (with required forms)
- July 1 - All September - August travel must be reported on the liability form
NOTE: If a course has not been requested for approval when registration begins, a “zero” cap is placed on the course and students cannot register for the course until approval is granted.
page last updated 8/22/2014 9:17 AM