A student may be exempt from the math Placement tests if they have one of the following scores:
- 550 or higher on the SAT math
- 22 or higher on the ACT math,
- 270 or greater on THEA math
- 63 or higher on Accuplacer (college algebra) or
- Earned credit in an approved college-level math course.
If you are exempt from taking the placement tests, please bring documentation with you to orientation, in case we have not received your scores.
You may practice for the exam by using this study guide, edited from a version available through the College Board's website.
For additional information about the Math Placement Test contact 940-898-2166.
page updated 5/13/2013 8:28 AM