|6/7/2013||MCL 311||9:00 AM||9:30AM||2:00 PM|
|7/12/2013||MCL 311||9:00 AM||9:30AM||2:00 PM|
|8/16/2013||MCL 311||9:00 AM||9:30AM||2:00 PM|
+TWU enrolled freshmen given priority registration. ^New International students given priority registration. Register for Accuplacer at TWU.
- YOU MUST REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE. REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT NOON THE DAY PRIOR TO THE TEST DATE.
- OUR PAYMENT POLICY HAS CHANGED - effective 8/27/2012: Payment is required upon registration. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration and payment. NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE - do not register in advance for test dates that you do not intend to be present for. The cost of the test is $10 per section, or $29 for all three sections.
- Bring 2 forms of ID, one must have a picture (Student ID is preferable) and a few pencils. No calculators allowed. Individuals more than 30 minutes late will not be permitted in the testing room.
- For a study guide, click here.
- For more information call (940) 898-3309. For a map of the campus visit: http://www.twu.edu/map_denton_campus.asp
- If you need an additional copy of your scores, please call 940-898-3309.
- Accuplacer Writing: If you pass one part of the writing test (Sentence Skills or Essay) you would only need to retake the test portion that you did not pass. Simply let us know when you arrive for testing which portion you need to retake.
page last updated 5/13/2013 8:28 AM