In 2014, the Offices of Teaching and Learning with Technology and Commuter Services partnered to administer a survey to find out what students at TWU thought about technology – what they own, how they use it and how they believe technology impacts their academic success. The background information and key findings from the results are below.
- We customized a survey instrument created by the Educause Center for Applied Research (ECAR). ECAR is the research division of Educause, one of the leading, international organizations for educational technologists.
- We delivered the 166 statement survey in Psychdata.
- The survey was sent via email to 14,190 students.
- The survey was open from March 25, 2014 until April 4, 2014.
- 1,880 students responded – about a 13.25% response rate.
page last updated 8/27/2015 1:01 PM