All Live to the Desktop Blackboard Workshops will be online in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. Registration is not required.
Captioned archives from the Spring 2016 presentations will be available on the Faculty Resources page, under the "Live to the Desktop / Blackboard Presentations". You may also view captioned archives of Live to the Desktop presentations from previous semesters.
Note: You will need to use Google Chrome to join the workshops.
- Tools for Building a Positive Learning Environment in the Classroom | June 8 | 12 - 1 p.m.
- Designing Blended Learning Using the Flipped Approach | June 20 | 12 - 1 p.m.
- Tips for Success in the Online Environment | July 12 | 12 - 1 p.m.
- Campus Pack Blogs, Wiki, and Journals | July 27 | 12 - 1 p.m.
Sessions are offered jointly with the Houston Office of Technology.
Join us in a computer lab to participate, experiment, observe, or practice using Blackboard. A facilitator from our office will be there to address your specific questions and challenges. Registration is not required.
- May 17 | 1 – 2 p.m. | Room 6700
- Online Faculty Development Program (OFDP)
- Pioneer Teaching & Learning Academy (PTLA)
- Practices for Instruction & Learning for Online Teaching (PILOT)
- Quality Matters & Recognized QM Courses
page last updated 4/29/2016 11:37 AM