Instructional Video Production
Assists TWU faculty members in the following:
- Shooting/producing video clips and put them on CDís/DVDís or Blackboard courses.
- Recording/editing audio clips and put them on CDís or BB courses.
- Converting analog video (e.g. VHS, Video-8) to DVDís or other digital formats including AVI, Windows Media, QuickTime, etc.; also the reverse process (digital format back to analog tapes).
- Capturing mini-DV tapes (the most popular camcorder format) and burning to DVD or converting to VHS tapes or other digital formats.
- Burning digital video files like AVI /QuickTime/WMV onto DVDís.
- Converting analog audio (e.g. regular and micro audio cassettes) to CDís or other popular digital formats including WAV, QuickTime, MP3, Windows Media, etc.; also the reverse process (digital format back to analog tapes).
- Exporting a PowerPoint presentation onto a DVD/VHS and adding narration and/or music.
- Scanning 35 mm photos/slides into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Create multimedia slide presentations with text, images, audio, video, and animations.
- Capturing still photo frames from video tapes or files.
- Creating, shooting and editing instructional and educational digital video projects.
- Dubbing and editing VHS/Super-VHS tapes.
- Enhancing/sweetening poor quality analog audio using graphic equalizer.
- Converting between various kinds of audio and video formats, e.g. QuickTime to Windows Media, WAV to MP3, AVI to MPEG-2/QuickTime.
Please schedule an appointment with:
Senior Instructional Producer
TWU Faculty Center
Stoddard Hall 304
page updated 7/15/2014 9:58 PM