Nursing students help Parkland Hospital make historic move
Building on the university’s more than 60-year relationship with one of the nation’s largest public hospitals, about 70 Texas Woman’s University nursing students from the Dallas campus assisted Parkland Health and Hospital System in making the historic move to its state of the art new hospital Aug. 20-21. Full story...
- University currently leads the 2015 Outdoor Nation Campus Challenge
- Students receive Gilman Scholarship to study in Spain
- Be ‘Pioneer Prepared’ in September: TWU Emergency Management hosts events at all three campuses to promote emergency preparedness
- Dental Hygiene Clinic expands hours, seeks adolescent patients
- Houston nursing student travels to Peru